ORDERING FROM US
· Before an order can be placed with us, you are required to complete the registration form using our online service.
· Once you have completed the registration form, our customer support will call you to let you know if we are delivering in your area.
· Once, it is confirmed, a non-refundable payment of Rs1000 is collected as a subscription fee.
· We will send you confirmation of receipt of the registration form and subscription fee
· Once this is confirmed, you can download our app, charge your wallet and place your order.
· Delivery will be made as per daily delivery pattern.
· Cost of Pristine Milk may vary based on the milk sold in the respected areas of Hyderabad. The exact cost relevant to your order will be detailed on your payment request.
· A delivery charge is also applied depending on the area of delivery.
· The prices are reviewed periodically and can be changed
· Payment can be made online at www.fortunedairy.com or Mobile App. This is an automated payment system. Payment can also be made by handover cheques to our Collection executive. Cheques should be on favor of Fortune Dairy.
· Physical collection of payment (Cash/Cheque) is chargeable i.e. RS 100 per invoice.
· In case of payment failure, we are not liable for the same
· If your cheque happens to bounce due to insufficient funds or any other technical reason like signature mismatch, you would have to additionally bear Rs 250 penalty fee charges.
CANCELLATIONS/Rescheduling of Pristine Milk Delivery
· If you no longer require milk because of any reason please call us on 957345888 or write us at email@example.com to convey the message. If there is any outstanding, settlement needs to be done within 10 working days.
· If, any rescheduling please inform us before 24 hours through any of the following mode on our app or by calling our customer support.
· Please avoid any other digital platforms like facebook etc to make changes.
· If you don’t receive milk please call us on 957-345-8888 between 8.00 am to 12.00 noon of that particular day itself.
REFUND AND REPLACEMENT POLICY
· Pristine Milk has no preservatives or additives. Maintaining optimum temperature, hence is key to keeping the milk fresh and fit to be consumed. However, if the cold chain inadvertently breaks at our end, causing the milk to sour on the day of delivery, you can request a refund. Refund is initiated once we collect the soured milk packet back from you. This is applicable to damaged packet as well.
· Erroneous Delivery, A delivery will be considered erroneous at our end if you intimated us in an advance. If you receive a delivery despite this, you are eligible for a refund.
· Refusing delivery without prior information does not qualify for a refund.
· The following are the only admissible ways of prior intimation:
· SMS/Whatsapp/Email our support department.
· Update necessary information in your account on the app
· Please notethat Informing the delivery associate is not admissible as formal intimation of order. Customer Care Dept is the only authorized channel for this.
· We make every effort to keep the web site up and running smoothly. While we endeavor to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
· Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
· Each registration is for a single user only. We do not advise you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
· Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you and if you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should contact us immediately.
· We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
While Fortune Dairy endeavors to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products and prices described in it, there will be a notice on the site advising you of this.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this Website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.